Teacher Monica Calero Jacobs in München

I’m an eternal learner, always curious and openminded. Therefore, I am absolutely grateful for this opportunity of an Erasmus stage in May 2023. I gained personal and professional experience and got new ideas and plan new cooperative projects for the next course.


For four days I visited the vocational school for Transport/Logistics and Tourism in Munich, Germany. I observed with interest different language and technical classes and could compare two different educational systems. 



Just to finish, I would like to reiterate my gratitude to the hosting school, the teachers who welcomed me with such kindness and to my school management that gave me this unforgettable opportunity.



Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Cap a Westerburg!

Leslie, una altra manera de veure el món

Carla, 2n Guia, unforgettable experience