Waleed Baig, 2n Adifin, final reflection


I am writing this as my internship time is coming to an end in Munich. Going to share some final thoughts on this journey.In these 2 months I have grown a lot personally and professionally. I have learned a lot of things except German cause where I am working no one speaks in German. I made couple of friends with whom I roamed in Munich. The difficult part was obviously, the language barrier but if you speak English you can understand some German. At work I had amazing colleagues who helped me a lot when I needed it and I will surely miss them. So, all in all it was a good experience and which I will never forget it.


I would also like to point out that the tasks I have fullfilled at my internship are adequate and related to my field of studies. I haven't done anything related to accounting and finance, as to do that, first one needs to have an ample knowledge of German finance and law system and second, be able to speak German, which in my case, ... well you can imagine it. Barring these two departments, I have done pretty much everything.


Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Cap a Westerburg!

Leslie, una altra manera de veure el món

Carla, 2n Guia, unforgettable experience