Carla, 2n Guia, unforgettable experience

Probably, if somebody asked me a time in my life in which I was completely happy, my answer would be: Erasmus.




I have to admit that I was a little bit nervous before coming to Finland; I didn’t know what to expect, how the weather will be, how people will be, anything. 
After more than 2 months here, I can say that I become another person. 
The Erasmus marked a before and after. I don’t know how to explain it, but it is a stage in my life that is separate from the rest. Sometimes I feel like it’s a stop in everything, a dream, a vision, a movie, I don’t know. Something far removed from reality, like a break, a dead time (but more alive than any other). 



It was not the first time I had spent a season away from home, in another country, with new people and in a language different from mine. But it was not the first time that it was fun, I had to deal with a new job, new friends and real responsibilities to fulfill. I have to say that my idea of Erasmus was not only to travel, to live alone, to have my independence, to go out partying and to have fun. Obviously that was a big part of the equation, but I didn't plan on neglecting other obligations. If you organize yourself properly you get to everything without any problems. And there are so many things to live in such an experience …


It is an opportunity to meet not only other people, but to know yourself. More in depth. To know parts of yourself that you did not take into account before, to be more aware of your limits (or their absence), to travel, smile, go out, enter, feel the absolute freedom for everything. For everything.
I recommend this experience to all the students around the world since is the best thing that I have lived in a long time. 
I come home with many things learned, new friends and a new way of thinking.

I will never forget this experience. 


Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Cap a Westerburg!

Leslie, una altra manera de veure el món