Farah Haykal, 2n Comerç: My first weeks in Pliening (München), Germany



In this experience I have become involved in the world of foreign trade, more specifically in matters of export of products at customs level.

I do my internship in a company called Crown, which manufactures and exports equipment for warehouses.

The operational part of the company (European Parts Center) in which I am located is located in a small town called Pliening, which is half an hour from the center of Munich.
My accommodation is unfortunately an hour and a half from the company, it is difficult to find a stay around the company, since it is a small town.
The first day was a very intense day full of nerves, I was introduced to each and every one of the departments that are in the company, I also visited the central and administrative part.
They made a small presentation to show me the products that the company sells.

As for the colleagues, they are lovely people, they have made me feel comfortable from the first day, they help me if I have doubts either on business or personal issues related to my stay.

To begin, I have been assigned to do a project that I will have to present in front of my colleagues and which my superior will show to his superiors to explain to them the reason for each of the export authorizations we have.

It is a big challenge and responsability for me, but i am ready fot it ! 

I will go on telling you!

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Cap a Westerburg!

Leslie, una altra manera de veure el món

Carla, 2n Guia, unforgettable experience