Waleed Baig, 2n Adifin, here I am in München!






Let me introduce myself, my name is Waleed Baig, I am a last year student of Grado Superior of Administration and Finance and I am on an Erasmus internship here in Munich, Germany.
I am working in a Spanish language Institute (Instituto Cervantes de Munich) perhaps you know about it, as they have more than +80 institutes in the whole world. I am working in their Administration department and so far, I am liking it.






Every day I wake up at 8:00 o clock I prepare myself and go to work which is 20 minutes away from where my apartment is. From Monday to Thursday my schedule is from 11.00am till 17:00pm and on Friday from 10:00am till 14:00am with 30minutes break in it.
Now I will explain you what I am doing there;
As I told you I am in the Administration department, you can get the general idea what my tasks are going to be. I manage all the documents of new students who want to get admitted in our Institute, handling the invoices and some legal and confidential documents. In addition to that, I also answer emails, telephone calls and handle their social media accounts. I am using a lot of Excel for introducing data and to create the documents and Outlook.
Till now I have learned how to be organised and I am not kidding to you, I have become so organised and responsible which I have never been in my entire life.
There are some things that I miss about Barcelona, the weather, my friends and that fast pace, lively life of it.  In Munich it is so quiet here and you will see nobody after 19:00pm on the streets, not even the birds. People usually here don’t like to talk in English maybe they are embarrassed about how bad there English is (talking in general, excluding young people or students), so if you are a tourist or an exchange student you better learn some German, you will thank me later.
When I am not working, I am cooking LOL! I have love hate relationship with it, I love food, but I hate cooking but guess what? You get used to it when you live alone. I sometimes eat out, but Munich is very expensive in general. I am also doing an online course of programming in my free time and on weekends I usually go out with my friends and other Spanish students who are doing their internship here.
To be continued……….

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Cap a Westerburg!

Leslie, una altra manera de veure el món

Carla, 2n Guia, unforgettable experience